Think Pink

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

*Purrrrrrrrr*

I don't fear death because I don't fear anything I don't understand. When I start to think about it, I order a massage and it goes away.
-Hedy Lamarr


Speaking of lesbian feelings *wink* (see lazytracy's blog): I *heart* Lydia! That girl has the best set of hands in the universe - and knows how to use them. If I could afford it, on her massage table is where I would be every tuesday night... It amazes me every time how all the sore spots on my body just seem to vanish when she working on them... even though she works them pretty HARD and PAINFULLY! But it's all worth it, I feel GOOD again!

So, now I am free of pain and totally relaxed, off to bed I go! *Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

P.S. Not the best quote for this post I know, but I couldn't find anything better suitable about massages? If you know of a good place to find good quotes, let me know?

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Lazytracy said...

And the lesbian feelings spread...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home