Think Pink

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Xmas decorations 2006






Finally we're done! Not sure if it's the lack of cold weather or just the blah's in general, but it took me awhile to get started this year.
When I came home after a lovely brunch at the home of my boss, the tree (it's a fake one...) was out of the box, standing in a corner of the living room. No more procrastinating for me, time to decorate! The best part of putting the tree up, don't you think? Maurice is the sweetest thing for doing the hard part of the job! Thanks, baby!

So here a view pics of what we have around the house at the moment. I didn't take everything out of the boxes, a little bit here and there goes a long way...

6 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spot pressies under the tree!! MINE, MINE, MINE!! :)

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

That's strange... I didn't see your name under there anywhere yet! :P
Maybe later this week ;)

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...no doties for poor little me!! :)

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home