Think Pink

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cool Things: bikes!

I've been thinking about bikes lately... It has been ages since I had one... And I would really love to go to the market and grocery store on a bike on Saturdays, since parking your car before 5pm at the shopping centre parking lot is almost impossible...

I've been thinking about these...













I think this is the one that Martinette has... so that's not really an option ;)

I really like green lately (seems like I'm compensating for the first 30 years of my life in which I hated green...):

















But I really, really, really like green with a bit of pink!

















So if I had between 400 and 450 euro to spend... which I don't... these would be my choices...

It will probably end up being this one from the HEMA though (179 euro right now on sale), looking very Nancy-like as well!
















I still want to check out Marktplaats for some other (even cheaper) options! And I'm still contemplating on an orange bike since my first bike without training wheels on which I properly learned to bicycle was orange too...

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger D@nielle said...

oooh I love thos american style bikes, really want one when (hopefully soon ?) the current one breaks down. Good luck on the bike hunt. grts, D@nielle

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.... looking for a bike as well and hoping (as in the previous post) that my bike will be break down of, more likely in this city, will be stolen... I really would like a 'Oma' bike again!
But the disadvantage on the Hema bike: you can't try it, you have to assemble it partly yourself and after you have done so, you can't return it if you don't like it!

I'm looking for a second hand Oma fiets, and in the meantime I keep on loathing my stupid Kronan bike (too heavy, saddle bags won't fit, etc etc)

But my question is: did you already buy a bike? if so, which one??!?! And where is the post on Jack and the Emmy ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home