Think Pink

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sad news...

A few months ago I wrote this entry on my blog.

Unfortunately I will never have these moments with my grandfather again...
He was hospitalized Tuesday morning, having trouble breathing. We learned later that he had a heart attack the night before and fluid in his longs.
This was more than his body could handle after all he'd been through the last 6 months or so...

At the age of 77, my grandfather died early Wednesday morning, surround by his wife, his children and me...

Although I think it may be for the best, considering his failing health, he is and always will be loved and missed.

I love you, opa.

Hugs, Nennel...

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need a friend, you have one!

Thinking of you!

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences Nens.

My thoughts are with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home