Think Pink

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ten on Tuesday

10 Ways I Like to Relax:

  1. with my sleeping bag on the couch
  2. drinking tea
  3. reading a book
  4. or scrapbook magazines
  5. sketching scrapbook layouts
  6. listening to NPR podcasts on my iPod
  7. surfing the internet
  8. watching a movie
  9. cruising (as in driving around in the car...)
  10. taking a long, hot shower

I think there are more ways, but these are the ones I do most of the time :)

Next: 10 favorite childhood toys. Luckily we have a week to think about that one!!

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easy peasy.

1) Mr Paprika
2) Playmobil
3) My little soldiers
4) Comics
5) My brother's records
6) More playmobil
7) Building kits of airplanes
8) Little cars
9) Maps
10) Eugenie, the girl next door.

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy "the lurker"! Only kidding. I am glad you could join us. I came by to ready your Ten on Tuesday. I too enjoy reading, but cannot relax when reading a scrap mag, as the layouts and ideas send my head swirling. I enjoyed my visit. Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home