Think Pink

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Just for Su :)


Just creating a place for us to continue the discussion :)

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??

So being sweet to me - willing to hook you up with S.5 - amount to granting me 20 % of Jack?! 20%?!! I think you got it wrong babe, I HAVE 100 % of Jack, you can get 20% if you're sweet to me! :)

And about the size of his... gun? Or any other... gun, for that matter?

For me it's not about the size of the boat, but all about the motion of the ocean.
If you can't appreciate the Jack, in all his greatness (or as you would probably say his littleness), hand him over! ;)

And on his vasectomy? I've read somewhere that "If Jack Bauer's gun jams, it's because he wanted to beat you with it."
Not sure what that means in this context, I'll leave the interpretation to you :)

I'm off now, until season 6 starts in January (January!! Argh!!) I'm watching all the other episodes again and again...

8 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

young lady, try to beat this:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9273513

about your other points I will have to think. Will get back to you, am about to give JB a backrub.

YEEHAW

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well? have you fallen off the planet? I still have Jack captured in the bedroom, all tied up...he likes rough shit.

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you've got Jack Bauer tied up, it's because he wants the rope to strangle you...

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Sorry, haven't been online myself for a few days, trying to save the world (well, MY world). Chloe kept me up to date on some important things, but this wasn't on the factsheet she gave me :)

Be kind to Jack or get ready to be HURT!

I'll try to get back into posting more interesting comments tommorrow ;)

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha@ anonymous yeehaw!

Nensie, alrighty then, bring it on.
Cloe is a lazy lazy girl, with fiddeling over that baby and being stupid, not much comes out of her hands. Anyway, I will ask Chase to fix my tire as well, Jack's busy with the president.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6382/kids5kv.jpg

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I started season 4 today, I don't know what I am going to do with myself once that one is finished, OMG THE HORROR!!one, let's talk bribary and see how much I need to let go of Jack in order for you to hook me up with season 5!
Let's go!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Su, email me at nensiedepensie@yahoo.co.uk and we'll see what we can do!! ;)

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok first of all, my mail being stuck in your spam filter is just unacceptable, second...no more worries, Jack is coming to the UK! He's going to shoot 24 the movie in London and let me tell you...that is one hour away from me. HA! BEWARE! anyway, I have managed to see season 5 and O MY GOD, the ending!! hmmmm not as good as season 4 but still....doable...very...doable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home